Skip to main content

Riding under the Blue Skies

On a beautiful Saturday morning, I geared up and revved up for the ride to Palghar.

As I revved up my engine and hit the road and and left the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway from Varai junction, the clear blue sky above welcomed me with open arms. The sun bathed the landscape in a warm glow, creating a magical ambiance. 

With every twist and turn, the anticipation grew as I approached Kamare, a hidden gem known for its captivating beauty.

As I rode closer, the reflections came into view. Crystal-clear water mirrored the sky above, creating a stunning visual symphony. The sky's vibrant hues danced on the water's surface, making it hard to distinguish where the heavens ended and the earth began. It was a moment of pure bliss, and I couldn't help but capture it through my lens.

With each photograph, I aimed to capture the essence of this extraordinary experience. The vivid blue sky stretched endlessly, inviting me to dream bigger and explore further. The reflection added an extra touch of enchantment, as if nature herself had painted a masterpiece just for me.

The open road seemed to guide me through this heavenly scene. As I leaned into each turn, a sense of exhilaration washed over me. The wind whispered tales of adventure, and the sound of my engine became a symphony in harmony with the surrounding nature.

I stopped at various viewpoints, taking in the breathtaking panoramas that unfolded before me. From towering mountains to lush green valleys, each frame showcased the diverse beauty of Kamare. And amidst it all, the reflection remained, a constant reminder of the serenity and wonder that awaited me.

As I reflect upon these images, I am reminded of the joys of exploration, the thrill of the ride, and the enchantment of discovering new horizons. Kamare, Palghar, has left an indelible mark on my soul, and I hope these photographs ignite a sense of wanderlust within you too.

Let's embrace the beauty of the world, immerse ourselves in its wonders, and discover the magic that awaits us in every corner.

Until our next adventure, keep chasing the blue skies and captivating reflections that make life truly extraordinary. 🏍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Yezdi That Carried Two Souls & One Childhood

It’s been forever since I wrote a blog, but this ride with Heer deserved its own place in words. There comes a moment in every father’s life when he looks at his daughter, realises she is no longer the little girl who once held his finger to cross the street, and his heart gently whispers, she’s growing up . Btw she is 12 so far, thoda emotional hogaya 😊 That moment came to me on a quiet Friday night, October 24, 2025, when Heer and I sat chatting after dinner, laughing at random things, and sharing stories the way old friends do. And it was in that simple, warm moment that a sudden thought turned into an adventure, our first long bike trip together. This wasn’t just any trip. It was the first expedition with the newest member of our family, the Yezdi Adventure . Though I had surprised Heer with this bike on her birthday and we had enjoyed a few short-day rides, this one was going to be our first overnight trip. A proper father–daughter escape. Just us, the road, and the Yez...

Ek Ride, Ek Sunrise… Aur Khud Se Ek Mulakaat

“Kuch safar destination tak nahi le jaate… woh humein thoda sa humse milwa kar wapas laate hain.” “Bhai, sunrise miss mat karna. Mountains ke beech se jo sunrise dikhta hai na, woh worth the ride hai.” I had been planning to visit Upper Vaitarna for some time, but this time there was a very specific reason behind the plan. A few fellow riders from my riding group had been there earlier, and they kept talking about one thing the sunrise.  That line stayed with me. Upper Vaitarna was almost a three-hour ride for me, which meant there was only one option if I wanted to experience that sunrise properly, leave ridiculously early at 3:30am. At that hour, the city would still be sleeping. Roads would be almost empty. And somewhere in the darkness, I would be riding towards a sunrise I had only heard about. Honestly, I didn't know whether the sunrise would really be that special. But I was curious. And sometimes, curiosity is all you need to start a journey. So, at 3:30 AM, while most of ...

The Road Trip to Kutch, Gujarat

When boys are planning a road trip, the first image that comes to mind is often from the movie "Dil Chahta Hai." Ahh,   that’s for the bachelors. When married men plan a trip, it's more like "Biwi Kya Chahti Hai." 😉 If you are married, you have probably been in the same boat as we three were when we were planning our epic road trip to Kutch. Here's a photo of us three, posing at Khari Bet - from left to right: Brijesh, Nilay and Nikhil. We intentionally chose weekdays for our adventure to ensure empty roads and fewer crowds at the places we intended to visit. The journey began from Mumbai on a sunny Monday morning, with my trusty companion, a Hyundai i20. Day 1: From Mumbai to Samakhiali  We departed from Mumbai early in the morning, embarking on a drive of over 700 km, until we reached Samakhiali. Our overnight stay was at a Jain Temple, which, as it turned out, was a great choice for a comfortable rest stop. If you're planning to stay en route t...